It's Smart to Lead With Your Heart!
Ready to be a great leader?
We strive to be smart leaders and to make the best decisions. And yet, for decades our belief that leaders must “check their hearts at the door” when they come to work has hindered our ability to do just that. There is overwhelming research that it is our hearts and emotions – not just our intellect – that gives us the winning edge.
As a leader…
- How are your communicating your vision and inspiring others to find theirs?
- What can you do to develop the trusting, honest dialogue that leads to better relationships?
- How are you managing politics?
- Are you getting the most leverage out of team conflict?
- How can you create the atmosphere of accountability it takes to create and maintain top performing individuals and teams?
- What would your organization be with more productivity and more inclusion?
Learn how to use your heart to harness the brilliance of your people and drive extraordinary performance. This easy-to-read handbook provides proven strategies you can put to work today to "Add a Little Heart to Your Smarts." Heartitude Works offers the inspiration and the action plan to accelerate your leadership success and create remarkable results.
About the Author
Ruth Rooney is President of Execudome Coaching & Training Company and the founder of Heartitude Works. Her focus is partnering with individuals, teams, and organizations to maximize human potential and productivity. As a speaker and facilitator, Ms.Rooney has received high praise for engaging and inspiring audiences with transformational insights, humor, and practical takeaways. In her first book, Heartitude Works, Ruth calls on her passion for accelerating leadership talent via the power of engaging the heart.
Her expertise is derived from more than 20 years of experience in Organizational Development leadership. She was awarded her graduate degree in Management with a specialization in Organization Development from Cambridge College. Ms. Rooney has worked in-house for large and small organizations and has consulted for a variety of firms and industries. Ruth resides between Boston and San Francisco, splitting her time between coasts where she loves to spend time with her two sons, husband, and faithful companion, Ringo.